We recorded an audio recap of John's trip to DevGuild. DevGuild is the only event I know of focused solely on Developer Evangelism.
In this 24 min audio segment we bring you a review of the event, describing what it was like to be an attendee. I also get on my soapbox and answer producer Dan's questions about issues like these:
- The power of small focused events
- How DevGuild organized icebreakers and unconference style breakouts
- Why should we care about developer tools?
- Have we hit 'peak hackathon' yet?
- Is it possible to measure the results of an evangelism program?
Listen here on Soundcloud -->
About 150 people attended, and I caught up with former guests like Tim Falls, Matt Haines, Neil Mansilla, and Ossama Alami at the reception. I new people, including Craig Kerstiens of Heroku (his interview will be posted soon)!
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed the show, and drop off any other questions I may not have covered :)